2 dozen chocolate chip cookies with no rolling out! This recipe will quickly become a go-to when you need to feed a crowd in a hurry.
- 1 cup butter or margarine, at room temperature
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups flour
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 3/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1 cup chocolate chips (or more if desired)
- Using a stand mixer or hand mixer, cream butter, sugars, and vanilla together until light and fluffy.
- Add in eggs. Mix well.
- Stir in flour, salt and baking soda until combined.
- Gently fold in chocolate chips and nuts if desired.
- Spread on greased 9×13 pan. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes, or until lightly golden brown on top.
Feel free to substitute any type of baking chip you like. Great varieties include: butterscotch, dark chocolate, white chocolate or even holiday m&m’s are great mixins.
- Category: Desserts
Keywords: cookie bars, chocolate chip cookie bars