*This post may contain affiliate links for your convenience. For more info, check out our Privacy & Disclosure Policy.
Peanut butter blossoms are a tried and true, winner of a cookie! The thick and chewy cookie with a Hershey’s chocolate kiss on top make these cookies a favorite for parties, showers, lunchboxes, or after-school snacks. These Peanut Butter blossoms are freezer-friendly, too!
Peanut Butter Blossoms Kiss Cookies
You call them Peanut Butter Blossoms, we call them Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies.
But we’re all talking about the same cookie: the thick and chewy peanut butter cookie with a Hershey’s chocolate kiss on top.
Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies were one of my mom’s specialties, always getting asked to make these cookies for family gatherings, along with her famous Rainbow Jello.
If you’re looking for a great cookie recipe that turns out perfectly every time, try these Peanut Butter Blossoms!
- Bridal shower or baby showers
- Holiday cookie exchanges
- Lunch boxes
- After-school snacks
I’m sure you have tried these soft cookies since they are such a classic. Truth is, you can never go wrong with these for any event.
They can be used for a fancy gathering or something casual. They are also a great cookie to store in the freezer or to take to someone who needs a meal.
Tip: If you plan to freeze the cookies, place the Kiss inside the cookie dough before baking. Roll into a ball and sugar as normal. They won’t look as fancy, but the Kisses may come off during freezing otherwise.
If you’re a lover of peanut butter and chocolate, this Peanut Butter Blossom recipe should in your recipe box!
Save it for later by pinning!
Here’t the Peanut Butter Kiss Cookie Recipe!Print
- 1 3/4 cup flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup margarine or butter
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- sugar (to roll dough in)
- chocolate kisses, unwrapped
- Sift together flour, soda, and salt.
- In separate bowl, stir butter until soft; then add in peanut butter and mix until blended. Gradually add sugars, mixing until creamy.
- Beat in egg and vanilla. Stir in flour mixture.
- Roll dough into balls and dip in sugar.
- Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes, or until light brown.
- Remove from oven and press chocolate kiss on top of each cookie.
- *If you want to freeze or store these cookies and don’t care for presentation, place the kiss inside the dough before you bake it. It will be easier to store this way.