*This post may contain affiliate links. For more info, check out our Privacy & Disclosure Policy.
As you can see, this Mother’s Day card would melt any Mom or Grandma’s heart, and with the flowers added it doubles as a gift as well. Even better! So here’s how it’s done…
1. Snap a picture of your kids making a fist.
2. Print the photo out on 8 1/2 x 11 card stock so that proportionately it’s big enough to hold the flowers.
3. With an exacto knife cut slits on both sides of their hands.
4. Pick up a bunch of flowers(something small works best, I used daisies) and cut one flower for each hand.
5. Feed the stem right through the slits you made so that it looks like they’re holding the flowers. (make sure you do this right before giving it to the special mother in your life so that your flowers don’t wilt. Or you could always use fake flowers if you need it to last longer.)
And that’s it. You’ve got a week left to whip this up, so get to work. I promise they’ll love it!
Click below for more Festive Ideas for Kids!
*So Festive with Kids is series contributed by Andrea, a creative mom to 3 boys who always has a fun idea for the little ones. All photos and ideas are original to her.