You’ll love this simple light, but flavorful Chicken fajita marinade.
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 jalepeno pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 Tbsp. canola oil
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 3 bell peppers, sliced
- Mix the marinade ingredients together. Place whole chicken breasts in marinade and let marinade for 6-8 hours. It’s easiest to to do this in the morning.
- When ready to cook, wipe off marinade. Sprinkle with salt.
- Heat pan for 2 minutes, then add in oil. Once the pan is smoking, add chicken. Cook until chicken is cooked all the way through. Then remove.
- Cook peppers and onions. While those are cooking, slice chicken in desired size pieces and return to pan.
- Serve in tortillas and garnish with your favorite salsa and sour cream.
- Serve with Spanish Rice.
- Category: Main Dish
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: chicken fajita, fajita, mexican