Fun and yummy Easter Jello eggs that everyone loves!
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water
- 6 oz. box Jello or flavored gelatin
- Jello egg mold
- sweetened condensed milk, optional (see notes)
- Prepare Jello egg molds by spraying the inside with a cooking spray and secure the 2 parts together. Set aside.
- Boil water in a glass measuring cup. (Use a 2 cup measuring cup or bigger so the Jello doesn't overflow when you pour it in.)
- Once boiling, stir the flavored gelatin into the water. Stir until completely dissolved.
- Carefully pour the Jello into the egg molds.
- Chill for 3-4 hours, or up to 4-5 days in advance.
- To remove the eggs from the mold, carefully use a dull knife to seperate the 2 sides of the mold apart. Slowly pull the top of the mold off, being careful not to break the eggs in half.
- Eat immediately or store in an air-tight container up to 4-5 days.
To make milky colored eggs, use 1 cup boiling water per 6 oz. gelatin. After the jello has dissolved in the water completely, stir in 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk. Fill the egg molds and let set.
One large box of Jello (6 oz.) makes 6 eggs.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Jello
Keywords: Jello, Jello eggs, Easter jello, Easter eggs