- 4 cups Corn Chex cereal, crushed
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/3 cup salted peanuts, crushed (optional)
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- hot fudge or other toppings, if desired
- Melt butter.
- Mix crushed chex, brown sugar, and peanuts together. Pour in butter and mix until combined.
- Press in a well-greased pie plate and bake at 300 for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Let ice cream start to soften.
- Once crust is cool, scoop ice cream into the crust.
- Freeze overnight, or until firm.
- Top with fruit and hot fudge.