*This post may contain affiliate links for your convenience. For more info, check out our Privacy & Disclosure Policy.
Meet the easiest Ice Cream Pie ever. The amazing crust is everyone’s favorite part!
ICE CREAM PIE WITH CHEX CRUST
You need to try this ice cream pie stat. Considering I chose this pie for my birthday cake year after year, you know it’s a keeper!
This Chex pie is so quick to make. In fact, you can prepare it a few days in advance and pull it out whenever you need a quick dessert.
It’s perfect for your Pie Day Party, Thanksgiving Eve Pie Night, All-White Diner en Blanc Dinner Party, Summer dessert, birthday, or any other time you just want a simple and delicious pie that everyone will love.
The crunchy, slightly-nutty flavor of the crust with the vanilla ice cream is a treat you’ll find yourself craving.
HOW TO MAKE THIS AMAZING ICE CREAM PIE
Pull out the following ingredients:
- Corn Chex cereal
- Brown sugar
- Vanilla ice cream (or other favorite)
- Fresh berries and hot fudge, optional
Start by crushing the Chex cereal in a blender or food processor. Add melted butter to this crushed cereal. Then toss in some brown sugar.
Give it all a good stir. And then form a crust in a 9-inch bake-able pie dish.
Bake the crust for 10 minutes until firm. Let it cool.
Then gently scoop your favorite ice cream onto the crust.
Return to the freezer until you are ready to serve. Fresh strawberries and hot fudge are delicious ice cream pie toppings.
The crust is my favorite part. Let’s zoom in on that deliciousness:
This pie will always be a classic in my book. And I’m betting it will become one of your favorites, too!
OTHER BEST PIE RECIPES TO TRY:
A quick pie that everyone loves! Don’t be fooled by it’s simplicity. The nutty Chex crust, ice cream and hot fudge make this a sweet treat.
- 4 cups Corn Chex cereal, crushed
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/3 cup salted peanuts, crushed (optional)
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- hot fudge or other toppings, if desired
- Melt butter.
- Mix crushed chex, brown sugar, and peanuts together. Pour in butter and mix until combined.
- Press in a well-greased pie plate and bake at 300 for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Let ice cream start to soften.
- Once crust is cool, scoop ice cream into the crust.
- Freeze overnight, or until firm.
- Top with fruit and hot fudge.
- Category: Desserts
Keywords: Pie, Chex Pie, Desserts