*This post may contain affiliate links for your convenience. For more info, check out our Privacy & Disclosure Policy.
This delicious Chex Crunch Ice Cream Pie is not only super quick to make, but all ages will love it!
Chex Ice Cream Pie
I’m not sure what it is about this Chex Crunch Ice Cream Pie that makes it so darn good. After all, the recipe only calls for a few ingredients. Meaning…there’s not a whole lot to it!
But maybe that’s why this Ice Cream Pie has been a favorite since my chilhood.
Why You’ll Love This Crunchy Chex Ice Cream Pie:
- You only need a few ingredients including: brown sugar, vanilla ice cream, corn Chex cereal, and butter.
- You can prepare this pie well in advance of the birthday, party, family dinner, or event you are making it for.
- Served with your favorite hot fudge (here’s our homemade recipe), and berries if you want, this pie is great anytime of the year.
The crust is my favorite part. Let’s zoom in on that deliciousness:
The crunchy, slightly-nutty flavor of the crust with the vanilla ice cream is a treat you’ll find yourself craving.
So go ahead…
Plan to make this Chex Ice Cream Pie recipe and make it for your next Pie Day Party, Thanksgiving Eve Pie Night, All-White Dinner Party, or any other time you just want a simple and delicious pie that everyone will love.
This Pie will always be a classic in my book. And I’m betting it will become one of your favorites, too!Print
- 4 cups Corn Chex cereal, crushed
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/3 cup salted peanuts, crushed (optional)
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- hot fudge or other toppings, if desired
- Melt butter.
- Mix crushed chex, brown sugar, and peanuts together. Pour in butter and mix until combined.
- Press in a well-greased pie plate and bake at 300 for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Let ice cream start to soften.
- Once crust is cool, scoop ice cream into the crust.
- Freeze overnight, or until firm.
- Top with fruit and hot fudge.
Don’t forget to top it with this delicious homemade hot fudge!