*This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For more info, check out our Privacy & Disclosure Policy.
Host a Pi Day party on March 14th… aka 3.14. A great excuse to gather with friends and eat your favorite pie recipes!
How to Host a Pi Day Party!
Pi Day is March 14th…aka 3-14 which is Pi from your good old math days. We aren’t math nerds per se (although math was my husband and my best subject), but any excuse to gather friends and eat pie is good enough for us.
And so…we’ll celebrate Pi Day gladly.
This post includes:
- Pi Day Party invitations
- Entertainment ideas
- The Best Tried & True pie recipes you’ll love, too!
Pi Day Party Invitations
First, get your friends excited with some classic red and white gingham invitations. Nothing shouts pie like red and white gingham, wouldn’t you agree?
Pie Day Party Hosting Supplies
Okay, now that you’ve got your invitations ready, there’s a few supplies you’ll want to make your party a success. Here’s the list:
- wipeable gingham tablecloth
- paper plates (my favorite are sqaure ones from Dollar Tree!)
- pie servers (plenty!)
- chalkboard labels (for everyone to write the name of their pie so guests know what they’re eating)
- plastic forks
- Pie Day banner
- your favorite pies (see best recipes below)
We like to keep the party casual…with just talking and eating pie of course. However, if you want to add some entertainment to your Pie Party, here’s a few fun ideas:
- Have a pie eating contest!
- Play Pie Face that is so popular right now.
Okay, so you’ve got invitations and the entertainment taken care of. Now, you just need the main attraction…pie recipes!
The Best Pie Recipes You’ll Love Too!
I’d love to see your Pie Day Parties! Tag @sofestive on Instagram so I can feature you!