*This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For more info, check out our Privacy & Disclosure Policy.
Ever since we have been on our Soup Search, we have collected quite a few new favorites. From all the cold weather lately, we’ve been making our favorites over and over again. I originally posted a recipe for 15-Minute Taco Soup, but we have made a few tweaks to the recipe that have made it even better.
If you need a quick meal, try this. I can have it on the table in 15 minutes! And if you already have taco meat made ahead of time, it’s even quicker. It’s sure to become a favorite!Print
- 1 lb. browned and seasoned hamburger*
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained**
- 1 can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup frozen or canned corn
- 1/4 cup Taco Seasoning
- 1 small can tomato sauce
- Brown hamburger and season with taco seasoning and onion if desired.
- Meanwhile, throw everything else into a pot.
- Add hamburger once it has cooked.
- For thick soup, add 1 cup water. For thinner, add 2 cups water.
- Add more taco seasoning if desired.
We used 1/4 lb. hamburger because we don’t like a lot of meat and it was still great!
You could also use kidney beans or 1 can of each.
*A great crockpot meal.