Looking for an easy Valentine's Day craft for kids? The possibilities are endless with these DIY foam stamps.
DIY FOAM STAMPS FOR VALENTINE'S DAY CRAFT
Today I'm sharing an idea that you can use for any occasion, but since it's almost officially February we opted to do things Valentine's style this time around. I don't know about you but my kids LOVE stamps and they LOVE cutting things with their little kid's scissors. This project incorporates both.
WHAT YOU NEED FOR DIY FOAM STAMPS
- cardboard scrap
- finger paint or stamp pads
- a foam sheet (you can buy at any craft store)
- paint paper
1. Cut out whatever shape you want to make your stamp, ie. hearts, stars, letters, etc.
2. Glue them to your cardboard to make the stamp backing.
3. Cut out each stamp from your cardboard to make individual stamps.
4. Load them up with paint or ink and start stamping!
5. Hang up your finished artwork for everyone to see.
FOAM STAMPS ARE GREAT FOR ANY SEASON!
For another fun twist we used this method at Halloween time with fabric paint to make trick-or-treat bags and my Wonder Woman skirt...
See, the possibilities are endless with these DIY Foam Stamps!
Click below for more Festive Ideas for Kids!
*So Festive with Kids is series contributed by Andrea, a creative mom to 3 boys who always has a fun idea for the little ones. All photos and ideas are original to her.