*This post may contain affiliate links for your convenience. That means if you make a purchase, I will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. For more info, check out our Privacy & Disclosure Policy.
Today I’m sharing an idea that you can use for any occasion, but since it’s almost officially February we opted to do things Valentine’s style this time around. I don’t know about you but my kids LOVE stamps and they LOVE cutting things with their little kid’s scissors. This project incorporates both.
DIY Foam Stamps
What you need:
– cardboard scrap
– paint or stamp pads
– a foam sheet (you can buy at any craft store)
1. Cut out whatever shape you want to make your stamp, ie. hearts, stars, letters, etc.
2. Glue them to your cardboard to make the stamp backing.
3. Cut out each stamp from your cardboard to make individual stamps.
4. Load them up with paint or ink and start stamping!
5. Hang up your finished artwork for everyone to see.
For another fun twist we used this method at Halloween time with fabric paint to make trick-or-treat bags and my Wonder Woman skirt…
See, the possibilities are endless with these DIY Foam Stamps!
Click below for more Festive Ideas for Kids!
*So Festive with Kids is series contributed by Andrea, a creative mom to 3 boys who always has a fun idea for the little ones. All photos and ideas are original to her.