I hope you had a good weekend! If you are like me and trying to get through the blah-ness of January, make an easy Heart Garland!
What you need:
-Thin ribbon (found at Wal-mart for 42 cents!)
-Index card and pen for making template
1. Fold the index card in half. Draw ½ of a heart away from the fold. You know, exactly how you did it in kindergarten. Then cut the heart out. This will be your template.
2. Using your template, trace the heart onto the paper you are going to cut the hearts out of. Then cut out the heart.
3. Repeat until you have cut out as many hearts as you want.
4. To attach to the ribbon, simple flip each heart over and tape the ribbon onto the back. Repeat until all the hearts have been attached to the ribbon.
5. Hang up your DIY Heart Garland wherever you need a little burst of festiveness!