Brownies in a Jar is a fun gift for any time of the year. This sand art brownie mix in a jar is great for neighbor Christmas gifts, teacher gifts, thank you gifts, and more!
BROWNIES IN A JAR GIFT IDEA
Are you familiar with gifts in a jar? There are so many jar gift ideas floating around the internet, but today, you are in for a treat.
Say hello to Brownies in a Jar.
Whether you call these Sand Art brownies (remember those Sand Art projects from your childhood, or not, everyone will love getting a gift like this!
OTHER MIX GIFT IDEAS:
The concept of Sand Art Brownies is simple. All of the ingredients are layered into a quart jar. It's not only a beautiful presentation, but makes some delicious brownies!
Yes, these are sweet, but by giving this brownie mix in a jar, the receiver can make these brownies whenever they need a quick treat--whether that is during the holidays or after the New Year.
Related: 10 Stress-Free Neighbor Gift Ideas
Here's what you'll need for the homemade brownie mix:
- All-purpose flour
- baking cocoa
- brown sugar
- white sugar
- chocolate chips
- white chocolate or vanilla chips
- quart canning jar with lid
- Brownie in a jar directions
Not only is this mix super practical, but the brownies are so tasty! Win-win!
How To Make Brownies In A Jar
- Clean and dry quart canning jars and lids.
- Carefully layer each ingredient in the order on the recipe.
- Put on the lid and attach the cute Sand Art Brownies tag to the jar.
- Store up to 1 month- making this a great make-ahead neighbor Christmas gift.
Click here for printable, pre-made tags like the ones in the above photos.
More Mix Gift Ideas
BROWNIES IN A JAR RECIPEPrint
Brownies In a a Jar: Sand Art Brownies
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 9x9 pan 1x
A yummy make-ahead brownie mix that tastes just as good as it looks! Perfect for holiday gifts.
For each quart canning jar, add and layer:
- ⅔ tsp. salt
- ½ cup plus ⅛ cup flour
- ½ cup cocoa
- ½ cup flour
- ⅔ cup brown sugar
- ⅔ cup white sugar
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- ½ cup vanilla flavored or white chocolate chips
To make the brownies
- Brownie mix (above)
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- ⅔ cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- Layer all brownie ingredients into a quart canning jar. Tap between layers to make it layer evenly. Decorate the lid and attach directions to the jar to give away.
- To make the brownies, combine the contents of the jar with 1 tsp. vanilla, ⅔ cup vegetable oil, and 3 eggs. Pour into greased 9x9 pan and bake at 350 for 27 to 32 minutes.
The prepared brownies will make a 9x9 pan.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Category: Desserts
Keywords: brownie mix, sand art brownies, brownies in a jar, brownies
Let us know what you think!