*This post may contain affiliate links for your convenience. For more info, check out our Privacy & Disclosure Policy.
When my first son was born, this wonderful lady in my neighborhood brought a loaf of freshly made bread and a jar of raspberry honey butter. What I loved about this gift was 2 things:
1. It came a few weeks after he was born. The meals had stopped coming by then, so it was nice to have something healthy to eat without the effort.
2. It was different. I have since come to learn that homemade wheat bread and this raspberry honey butter are her trademark gifts for new mothers. That’s a good enough reason to have a baby, I tell ya.
I was lucky enough to get her recipe for the raspberry honey butter. Since Thanksgiving is coming up, I thought I would share the recipe since it would be the perfect compliment to those homemade rolls that we all love, right?
I packaged some up for gifts, as well. (As a sidenote, these gifts were from last Fall. Don’t be thinking I’m making homemade gifts just a month after my baby, ok?)
TRY THIS RASPBERRY HONEY BUTTER WITH THESE ROLLS:
- 1 lb. butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup honey
- 1 cup raspberry preserves
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Whip the butter for a few minutes until it becomes light and fluffy.
- Then add honey and whip for another few minutes.
- Add in the raspberry preserves and vanilla.
- Whip another minute so that everything is mixed well.