*This post may contain affiliate links for your convenience. That means if you make a purchase, I will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. For more info, check out our Privacy & Disclosure Policy.
Today’s project is one that’s mess free, and easy enough for even the littlest kids to get in on the action.
What you need:
– clear contact paper (comes in rolls really cheap at Walmart)
– tissue paper squares (you can even get them pre-cut at the craft store)
– black paper or cardstock
1. Cut a silhouette of whatever you choose (we made fall leaves and turkeys) out of black paper or cardstock.
2. Stick the cut out silhouette onto the clear contact paper and trim around the edges.
3. Let your kids go at it and stick the tissue paper squares to the contact paper.
4. Trim off any tissue paper that may be over the edges of your picture.
5. Hang it in the window and enjoy!
Click below for more Festive Ideas for Kids!
*So Festive with Kids is series contributed by Andrea, a creative mom to 3 boys who always has a fun idea for the little ones. All photos and ideas are original to her.