*This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For more info, check out our Privacy & Disclosure Policy.
A delicious and easy pumpkin bundt cake recipe to try this Fall!
Pumpkin Bundt Cake
This post doesn’t need much of an explanation. I’ll let the photos do the convincing here. This Pumpkin Cake recipe is to die for!
If you’re looking for an easy and yummy recipe, give this one a try!
- This cake is moist and soft
- The recipe is no-fail. Even a beginner baker can make this easily.
- You can bake it a bundt pan or small bread loaf pans for little gifts.
Try out this recipe and let me know what you think!
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 cup corn oil (veggie oil works)
- 1 lb pumpkin (can also use big 1 lb 13 oz can)
- 4 beaten eggs
In another bowl, sift dry ingredients:
- 3 ½ cup flour
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. powder
- 1 tsp. nutmeg
- 1 tsp. allspice
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- ½ tsp. ground cloves
- chocolate chips
- cream cheese glaze
- Mix the first 4 wet ingredients together.
- In a separate bowl, sift the dry ingredients together.
- Mix dry ingredients into wet ingredients, with an additional 2/3 cup water.
- Place in 2 large greased bread loaf pans, 1 bundt pan + 1 bread pan, or 4 mini bread pans.
- Bake 1 hour, 15 minutes at 350.
- Cake is done when toothpick inserted comes out clean.
*For more even baking, turn oven to 300 and bake a little longer.
Original recipe from Emily Poll