*This post may contain affiliate links for your convenience. For more info, check out our Privacy & Disclosure Policy.
Eat dirt with these yummy dirt cups- perfect for kids and kids at heart! These are easy to make and so fun for a party, snack, or Halloween!
I’m not going to lie. These dirt cup desserts are not anything gourmet. With that said, they are such a perfect, festive treat that can be made in no time.
In fact, they are so easy, you could gather kids and have them help you make them!
How can anyone, especially kids, not just LOVE the gummy worms coming out of dirt they can actually eat?
- Halloween parties
- Construction birthday parties
- Earth Day
- After-school snack
- Summer activity
- Family Reunions
What You Need To Make Dirt Cups:
- Chocolate pudding
- Crushed chocolate cookies like Oreos
- frozen whipped topping, optional
- gummy worms
Basically you’ll just make the chocolate pudding according to the package directions. You can stir in Cool Whip or a frozen whipped topping to make the chocolate pudding more light and creamy if you’d like.
Then layer the “mud” on the bottom of the cup or bowl, sprinkle crushed Oreos on top, and then top with gummy worms!
Make a Mini Version For Lunches!
Surprise your kiddos with dirt in their lunches! Make mini dirt cups using these 2 oz. condiment cups. Snap the lid on and they’ll have a creepy dessert for Halloween or Earth Day!
Here’s the Recipe!Print
- 1 large box chocolate instant pudding
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- whipped cream *optional
- 2 cups crushed oreos
- gummy worms
- mini cups
- Mix pudding with milk and let it set up.
- Fold in whipped cream for creamier taste, if desired.
- Stir in 1/2 cup crushed oreos, or more to your liking.
- Scoop pudding into cups. Top with crushed oreos and a gummy worm.