Move on over Krusteaz or Bisquick…this homemade pancake is so delicious, fluffy, and great for camping trips or quick breakfasts.
- 2 cups flour
- 3 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup powdered dry milk
- 4 tsp. baking powder
To make pancakes:
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups water
- 3 Tbsp. oil
- fruit or fruit juice, optional
FOR THE PANCAKE MIX:
- in a large bowl, mix all the dry ingredients together until well combined.
- Store in an airtight container until you are ready to make.
TO MAKE PANCAKES
- Mix 3 cups of pancake mix with 2 eggs, 2 cups water, and 3 Tbsp. canola oil. (I recommend starting with 1 1/2 cups water and then add more if the batter is to thick.)
- For berry pancakes, gently fold them in after the batter is completely mixed and right before you bake.
- Heat skillet or griddle and spray with cooking oil. Pour batter on using a large cookie scoop for the same size pancakes. Flip each pancake as soon as you start to see bubbles. Then cook on the other side until golden.
- Serve with your favorite syrup or berries.
- You can substitute any amount of water for fruit juice.
- 3 cups of mix will yield 18 3-inch pancakes.
- You can easily double or triple this mix recipe for large quantities.
- Category: breakfast
Keywords: pancake, pancake mix, breakfast