Easy and sweet roasted almonds that add just the perfect finishing touch to the best salad ever.
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- Melt butter in a frying pan.
- Right before it is all melted, throw in the almonds.
- Stir around and then dump in the brown sugar and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Keep stirring until the brown sugar and butter crystallize around the nuts. You will probably want to add more brown sugar and cinnamon as you go.
- Keep stirring until everything is cooked, but don’t over do.
- Let cool in pan for a few minutes.
- Store in an air-tight container in the fridge.
- When you are ready to use, break up the nut clumps and sprinkle on salad. Stays well in the fridge for weeks.
- Category: Misc.
Keywords: cinnamon almonds, roasted almonds, candied nuts