This salad full of apples, craisins, lettuce and a poppy seed dressing is a popular one for any occasion!
- Lettuce of your choice (a mix of Spinach, Romaine, and Green Leaf is my fave)
- Granny Smith Apples, chopped
- Candied Almonds (see recipe below)
- Poppyseed Dressing (see recipe below)
- Fill a salad bowl with the greens.
- Chop granny smith apples.
- Just before serving, toss the salad with poppy seed dressing and sprinkle craisins and cinnamon almonds on top.
Make a double batch of the dressing and nuts and keep them in the fridge so you can make this salad whenever you need a quick side dish!
To make it a meal, add bacon or chicken.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Salads
Keywords: salad, candied almonds, poppy seed dressing