Only taking 5 minutes to prepare, this delicious monkey bread recipe is perfect for a birthday breakfast cake or for a sweet snack anytime during the day!
- 16–18 frozen rolls (Rhodes or Terrell’s brand work best)
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1 small box (3.5 oz) butterscotch cook & serve pudding
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 cup nuts, chopped, optional
- Spray a bundt pan and place frozen rolls inside. Set aside.
- Melt margarine or butter completely and then stir in pudding mix, brown sugar, and cinnamon, until it is mixed well.
- Place this mixture over the frozen rolls. Cover with a piece of plastic wrap that has been sprayed so it doesn’t stick to the rolls.
- Let rise overnight.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes (depending on oven) at 350°.
- Cool for 10 minutes. Then turn the pan upside down onto a birthday plate or serving dish. Eat warm!
Keywords: monkey bread, sticky buns, birthday