This Overnight Birthday Breakfast Bundt is a simple and delicious way to kick off a birthday! Prepare it the night before for a breakfast that will become a birthday favorite!
The Easiest Birthday Breakfast Ever
Looking for a fun and easy birthday breakfast tradition?
One of my favorite birthday traditions from growing up was getting to choose what we wanted for breakfast. This was a big deal for me because I wasn’t the best breakfast eater out there. (Just ask my friends who would tell you that I would order a hamburger and fries on our 5 am Denny’s breakfast runs. No joke.)
A Birthday Breakfast Bundt!
So that’s where this ooey, gooey, caramelly deliciousness of Sticky Buns (as we called them) was just what I would crave each year for my birthday breakfast. I wasn’t the only one who requested them either. Nearly each one of my 6 siblings would ask for this special breakfast.
10- Minute Preparation
And because this Birthday Breakfast Bundt only took about 10 minutes to prepare the night before the birthday, I’m sure my mom loved when we requested this as our birthday breakfast.
I know I love when my children do.
Now that I’m a mom myself, I absolutely love being able to make these the night before and have them ready to pop in the oven for a special breakfast for my own children.
Tip: Keep the dry ingredients on hand so you don’t have to make a last-minute trip to the grocery store.
How to make the birthday bundt!
- Melt butter in a microwaveable measuring cup like this one
- Mix in butterscotch pudding, brown sugar, and cinnamon and stir well.
- Place frozen rolls into a greased bundt pan (I use and LOVE this one ). Then spread the butterscotch mixture on top of the rolls.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rise overnight.
- In the morning, you’ll pop the pan into the oven and soon you’ll have an amazing birthday breakfast bundt!
Tip: Add some candles and you’ve got ‘cake’ for breakfast.
So here is the recipe for the easiest, but tastiest breakfast birthday bundt out there.