Here's a simple Easter Egg craft that's simple enough for kids, but classy enough to use as a home decoration.
These cute and simple Easter egg crafts are a fun craft for all ages!
What you need for Storybook Eggs:
- plastic Easter eggs
- mod podge
- foam paint brush
- pages from an old book
How to Make these DIY Storybook Easter Egg Crafts:
1. Tear up the book pages. You can do it as small or big as you want. The bigger you do, the faster it will go. However, I like them a little smaller than this so they mold onto the egg well.
2. Cover your egg with Mod Podge
3. Take one piece of torn paper at a time and place it on the egg. Don't be afraid to get your hands dirty! Move it around until it fits just right. The beauty of this project is that it doesn't have to be perfect!
4. Cover the entire egg. If you don't like some of the pieces, cover it with a new one. At this point, you can put one more coat of Mod Podge on or leave it alone.
5. Let it completely dry and then display them in a basket!
Other Easter Egg Ideas You'll Like: