I’ve had a pile of baby food jars stacking up for a while now. I just can’t bring myself to tossing them and I knew there would be a good use for them. One day, I had the inspiration to use them for Valentines.
Meet the Baby Food Jar Valentines!
What you need:
- cupcake papers
- baby food jars (clean!)
- festive candy
- baker’s twine or ribbon
- double sided tape and scissors
1. Fill the jars with candy.
2. Put the lid on tightly.
3. Place one piece of double-sided tape on top of the jar lid.
4. Put the cupcake paper on top of the tape and push down to secure.
5. Push the edges of the cupcake paper underneath the lid, to make a crease.
6. Wrap the baker’s twine around the jar, just under the lid and tie off tightly.
7. Give them away to someone you love.