Quick and delicious Indoor S’mores bars you can make in 10 minutes.
- 8 cups Golden Grahams cereal
- 5 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 5 Tbsp. butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1–2 cups mini marshmallows
- Grease a 9×13 pan (if you do bars) or line a cookie sheet with wax paper (if you want individual servings).
- Pour 8 cups of Golden Grahams cereal into a large mixing bowl.
- In a medium, microwave-safe bowl, add marshmallows, chocolate chips, corn syrup, and butter.
- Microwave 2-3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds. The mixture is done when chocolate is completely melted and smooth.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Pour warm mixture over cereal and mix well.
- Stir in additional 1-2 cup of marshmallows.
- Gently spread in 9×13 pan or scoop individual servings.
- Let cool 20 minutes before eating.
- Store in an air-tight container.
Extra marshmallows are optional.
- Category: Treats
- Method: Microwave
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: indoor s'mores, s'mores