*This post may contain affiliate links for your convenience. That means if you make a purchase, I will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. For more info, check out our Privacy & Disclosure Policy.
Do you love S’mores? But don’t have a campfire to make the original version? You’ll love these indoor s’mores – the same amazing taste of S’mores without the campfire!
Dreams of summer and camping have been prevalent around here during this extremely cold winter. To crave our appetite for the great outdoors, we made some Indoor S’mores–a favorite treat from my childhood. And we’ve both concurred that we like these WAY better than actual s’mores.
If you find yourself in the same predicament and want S’mores but don’t want the campfire, try these s’mores. They are simple to make. You’ll have a tasty treat ready in about 10 minutes!
What You Need:
- Golden Grahams cereal
- Mini marshmallows
- Chocolate chips
- light corn syrup
- wax paper
Here’s the Recipe!Print
- 8 cups Golden Grahams cereal
- 5 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 5 Tbsp. butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- Grease a 9×13 pan (if you do bars) or line a cookie sheet with wax paper (if you want individual servings).
- Put marshmallows, chocolate chips, corn syrup, and butter in a large microwaveable dish.
- Melt on high for 2 minutes. Stir well.
- Then microwave in additional 30 second increments until mixture is completely smooth. (Or, you can melt everything in a medium sauce pan on the stove.)
- Then add vanilla.
- Pour over cereal and mix well.
- Stir in additional cup of marshmallows.
- Pour in 9×13 pan or scoop individual servings.
- Let cool 20 minutes before eating.