*This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For more info, check out our Privacy & Disclosure Policy.
The best Indoor S’mores in 10 minutes. No campfire or hot stove needed!
INDOOR S’MORES RECIPE
Do you love s’mores? But it’s the middle of winter with no campfire in sight?
Or you don’t want to smell like fire for the next three days but still want s’mores?
These Indoor S’mores are amazing, quick to make, and I’ll just say it:
We prefer these to real s’mores any day!
These and Special K Treats are our favorite munchy snack! So quick to make, too!
If you find yourself in the same predicament and want S’mores but don’t want the campfire, try these indoor s’mores. They are simple to make. You’ll have a tasty treat ready in about 10 minutes!
INDOOR S’MORES INGREDIENTS
- Golden Grahams cereal
- Mini marshmallows
- Chocolate chips
- light corn syrup
- wax paper
HOW TO MAKE INDOOR S’MORES
The great thing about indoor s’mores is that they are so easy and quick to make.
You won’t even need to heat up your oven…so these are perfect for hot summer days.
In a large microwave bowl, add marshmallows, chocolate chips, corn syrup, and butter.
Microwave for about 2-3 minutes. Be sure to stir every 30-45 seconds so that nothing burns! The s’mores mixture is done when everything is melted together and smooth.
Stir in vanilla. Then pour over the Golden Grahams cereal.
Gently stir until everything is mixed together.
Add in 1-2 cups of extra marshmallows for looks and more texture, This step is totally optional.
Spread in a greased 9×13 pan and cover with the lid until you are ready to serve.
SHOP MY FAVORITE PAN:
OTHER EASY TREAT RECIPES:
After you make this recipe, will you pretty please leave a comment with a star rating? This will help others find this amazing recipe! Thanks SO much! ♡Print
Quick and delicious Indoor S’mores bars you can make in 10 minutes.
- 8 cups Golden Grahams cereal
- 5 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 5 Tbsp. butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1–2 cups mini marshmallows
- Grease a 9×13 pan (if you do bars) or line a cookie sheet with wax paper (if you want individual servings).
- Pour 8 cups of Golden Grahams cereal into a large mixing bowl.
- In a medium, microwave-safe bowl, add marshmallows, chocolate chips, corn syrup, and butter.
- Microwave 2-3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds. The mixture is done when chocolate is completely melted and smooth.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Pour warm mixture over cereal and mix well.
- Stir in additional 1-2 cup of marshmallows.
- Gently spread in 9×13 pan or scoop individual servings.
- Let cool 20 minutes before eating.
- Store in an air-tight container.
Extra marshmallows are optional.
- Category: Treats
- Method: Microwave
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: indoor s'mores, s'mores