*This post may contain affiliate links for your convenience. For more info, check out our Privacy & Disclosure Policy.
Make your own 3 Amigos Costumes with this easy tutorial. Many items can be thrifted and I’ll show you how to save $$ on glitter glue!
The Best 3-Person Family Halloween Costume
By far my favorite Halloween costume we have done to this point has been our 3 Amigos Costumes. With just a little planning ahead, we were able to find all of our costume pieces at thrift stores and spent only $20 total for all 3 of us!
Want to make your own 3 Amigos Costumes?
What You Need for 3 Amigos Costumes
- sombreros, large for adults, small sombrero for babies/children
- white button-down shirt
- red fabric
- black pants
- black jackets
- glitter glue
^This little amigo was the star of the show. Seriously. How cute is he? I’m so glad we found a miniature sombrero that fit him perfectly.
How To Make 3 Amigos Costumes
- Spray paint the sombreros black, if they aren’t already.
- Using glitter glue, create patterns on the black pants and jacket.
- Cut a cumberbund for the waist and necktie to fit each person.
- Cut or alter the jackets slightly so that they are short. Apply a glitter glue pattern to the jacket as well.
Wherever there is injustice, you will find us.
Wherever there is suffering, we’ll be there.
Wherever liberty is threatened, you will find…
The 3 Amigos!