Love S’mores? These mini s’mores kits are fun for a party favor, date night, family activity or gift idea!
MINI S’MORES KIT
Do you love s’mores? But don’t have a campfire? Or want a cute party favor or creative date night?
Mini S’mores Kits includes everything you need to make s’mores. Whether you are at a park or in your living room, smores are equally fun to make as they are to eat.
And if you want something different from these Incredible Indoor Smores Bars or regular s’mores, try these!
SMORES KIT SUPPLIES:
- Golden Grahams cereal
- mini marshmallows
- chocolate chips
- unscented tea light
- cellophane gift bag
SHOP THE SMORES KIT SUPPLIES:
HOW TO MAKE MINI SMORES
1. Gather all your supplies. If you are going to use them for a gift or party favor, keep all the supplies packaged up. If you are going to do it for a family activity or date night, you won’t need them packaged.
2. Light the tea light. Make sure the tea light is unscented so that your mini s’mores don’t taste like cinnamon or vanilla or peach or whatever scent your tea light is.
3. Roast the marshmallows. Your toothpicks are the roasting sticks. Place 1 mini marshmallow onto the toothpick and slowly roast rotate over the tea light flame until it’s golden brown. Seriously, how cute as these mini marshmallow roasting kits?
4. Once the marshmallow is roasted to your liking, place it between 2 golden grahams. And don’t forget to add a chocolate chip in there, too!
5. Squeeze all together and pop your mini s’more into your mouth.
6. Repeat and make s’more!
HOW TO MAKE A SMORES KIT AS A GIFT
If you want to make a mini s’mores kit, all you’ll need to do is package up the supplies into a clear cellophane bag. I like getting a huge package of cellophane bags off Amazon for cheap.
Don’t forget to add a label such as this one:
OTHER SMORES GIFT IDEAS