*This post may contain affiliate links for your convenience. That means if you make a purchase, I will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. For more info, check out our Privacy & Disclosure Policy.
Craving S’mores? But don’t have access to a fire? These mini s’mores kits are great for a gift, party favor, family activity or date night.
I was putting together a birthday package for my little sister when I realized that I needed to put something out of the ordinary in there. Since she won’t be able to have many campfires on her own this summer (since she is serving a mission for our church), I thought a mini s’more kit would be just the perfect thing.
Never heard of a mini s’more? I think they are just about the cutest thing. Not to mention, they are fun to make. Let me tell you how to make them.
What You Need:
- Golden Grahams cereal
- mini marshmallows
- chocolate chips
- unscented tea light
- cellophane gift bag
How to Make Mini S’mores
1. Gather all your supplies. If you are going to use them for a gift or party favor, keep all the supplies packaged up. If you are going to do it for a family activity or date night, you won’t need them packaged.
2. Light the tea light. Make sure the tea light is unscented so that your mini s’mores don’t taste like cinnamon or vanilla or peach or whatever scent your tea light is.
3. Now, you can roast the marshmallows. Your toothpicks are the roasting sticks. Place 1 mini marshmallow onto the toothpick and slowly roast rotate until it’s golden brown.
4. Once the marshmallow is roasted to your liking, place it between 2 golden grahams. And don’t forget to add a chocolate chip in there, too!
5. Squeeze all together and pop your mini s’more into your mouth.
6. Repeat and make s’more!
To Make a Mini S’mores Gift Kit:
If you want to make a mini s’mores kit, all you’ll need to do is package up the supplies into a clear cellophane bag. I like getting a huge package of cellophane bags off Amazon for cheap.
Don’t forget to add a label such as this one: