- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups oatmeal
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 1/2 cups butter, melted
- 12 oz. milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 jar Mrs. Richardson’s Butterscotch caramel (or just caramel sauce)
- Combine dry ingredients.
- Add in melted butter and stir until it becomes a dough.
- Press half the dough into a 9×13 greased pan.
- Bake at 325 for 17 minutes.
- Take out of the oven and pour chocolate chips on the crust.
- Then pour caramel sauce on top of the chocolate chips. (You can melt the caramel in the microwave to make it more runny. Just don’t burn it!)
- Then put the remaining 1/2 batter on top of the caramel. Return to the oven and bake for an additional 17 minutes.
- Take out and let it cool for 2-3 hours (or put it in the fridge to speed it up if you want to eat them quicker.)