This delicious Cinnamon Oatmeal Pancake Mix can be prepared in advance and given out as Christmas gifts, gifts for new moms, or to use on a busy morning!
*This post may contain affiliate links. For more info, check out our Privacy & Disclosure Policy.
Cinnamon Oatmeal Pancake Mix
Raise your hand if you love pancakes!
But…maybe you want an alternative to the store-bought mix that doesn’t taste that great (uh-hum, Krusteaz…I’m talking to you!)
Well, you are going to love this cinnamon oatmeal pancake mix!
If you’re looking for a plain Jane version, you’ll want to try this Better Than Krusteaz Fluffy Pancake Mix , but for a heartier pancake mix with a hint of cinnamon, this recipe is for you!
Simple Christmas Neighbor Gifts or Gifts For New Moms
We love giving this dry pancake mix out for Christmas neighbor gifts because we love giving useful gifts that won’t contribute to the sugar overload that usually happens during the holidays.
Why This Gift is a Winner:
- The Cinnamon Oatmeal Pancake Mix is super fast and easy to make.
- The pancakes are delicious!
- You can prep the mix in advance. The mix lasts for a few months, so you can make it early and deliver when you are ready.
- Since there are so many treats going around at Christmas, it’s fun to give something that will help make someone’s season simpler. A quick breakfast? Yes, please!
And it’s not just great for Christmas gifts, but for new moms as well. This mix with a quick snack survival kit will make new mom’s jobs a tiny bit easier.
Just package up the mix into an air-tight container like a mason jar or zipper locked bag.
What You Need:
- Quick cooking oats
- White flour
- Wheat flour
- Non-fat dry milk
- baking powder
- cream of tartar
- zipper-closed bags
- mini paper bags or packaging
Printable Gift Tags
Cinnamon Oatmeal Pancake Recipe
*Source: Marilyn Albertson, USU Extension Services