*This post may contain affiliate links. For more info, check out our Privacy & Disclosure Policy.
An easy Christmas neighbor gift idea, the Cinnamon Oatmeal Pancake Mix can be prepared in advance and given out when you’re ready!
Simple Neighbor Gifts
This year for neighbor gifts, we wanted to do something that would be useful and not contribute to the sugar overload that usually happens this time of year. So, what did we do?
We made Cinnamon Oatmeal Pancake Mix and packaged it up all cute using red paper bags and clothespins.
Why This Gift is a Winner:
- The Cinnamon Oatmeal Pancake Mix is super fast and easy to make.
- The pancakes are delicious!
- You can prep the mix in advance. The mix lasts for a few months, so you can make it early and deliver when you are ready.
- Since there are so many treats going around at Christmas, it’s fun to give something that will help make someone’s season simpler. A quick breakfast? Yes, please!
What You Need:
- Quick cooking oats
- White flour
- Wheat flour
- Non-fat dry milk
- baking powder
- cream of tartar
- zipper-closed bags
- mini paper bags or packaging
Printable Gift Tags
Cinnamon Oatmeal Pancake Recipe
*Source: Marilyn Albertson, USU Extension Services