A delicious casserole with pasta, sauce, and chicken. Great for a freezer meal or to take to a new mom!
- 4 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1/4 tsp poultry seasoning
- 1/4 tsp celery salt
- 1/4 tsp parsley
- 3 Tbsp minced or fresh chopped onion
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 2 cups cooked and diced chicken
- 1/2 lb spaghetti, cooked
- shredded cheddar cheese
- parmesan cheese, optional
- Cook spaghetti noodles.
- Meanwhile, mix soup and milk together.
- Add in poultry seasoning, celery salt, parsley, and onion. Stir in chicken. Set aside.
- In buttered 9×13 pan, put in spaghetti noodles. Pour melted butter over top of the noodles.Then pour sauce over top of noodles. Cover with 1/2 cup cheddar cheese and 1/4 cup parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
To freeze, let cool completely. Wrap tightly. When ready to eat, remove from freezer and heat in oven until warm all the way through.
- Category: Main Dishes
Keywords: chicken tetrazzini, pasta, meals for new moms