*This post may contain affiliate links for your convenience. For more info, check out our Privacy & Disclosure Policy.
I’m not one for cream soups, but this recipe is an exception. I love the way the flavors combine together. It makes for a great freezer meal, or a simple one to take to someone who just had a baby.
HOW TO PREPARE CHICKEN TETRAZZINI TO GIVE AWAY
If you plan to give away this Chicken Tetrazzini dish to a new mom, someone who just had surgery, or anyone else who needs a comfort meal, I suggest using a disposable 9×13 baking dish.
You don’t want the person you are giving the meal have to worry about returning a dish! Find inexpensive 9×13 aluminum pans at the dollar store or on Amazon here.
Prepare the meal according to the recipe below. You can either take it from the oven, or drop it off and have the recipient bake it when they are ready.
WHAT TO SERVE IT WITH
We love gifting this casserole dish with some type of bread, salad, fruit, and simple dessert.
Try this recipe and let me know what you think!Print
A delicious casserole with pasta, sauce, and chicken. Great for a freezer meal or to take to a new mom!
- 4 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1/4 tsp poultry seasoning
- 1/4 tsp celery salt
- 1/4 tsp parsley
- 3 Tbsp minced or fresh chopped onion
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 2 cups cooked and diced chicken
- 1/2 lb spaghetti, cooked
- shredded cheddar cheese
- parmesan cheese, optional
- Cook spaghetti noodles.
- Meanwhile, mix soup and milk together.
- Add in poultry seasoning, celery salt, parsley, and onion. Stir in chicken. Set aside.
- In buttered 9×13 pan, put in spaghetti noodles. Pour melted butter over top of the noodles.Then pour sauce over top of noodles. Cover with 1/2 cup cheddar cheese and 1/4 cup parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
To freeze, let cool completely. Wrap tightly. When ready to eat, remove from freezer and heat in oven until warm all the way through.
- Category: Main Dishes
Keywords: chicken tetrazzini, pasta, meals for new moms