These cute and edible flower arrangements are perfect for a fun craft, gift, or Spring table centerpiece.
DIY Edible Flower Arrangements
What you need:
- sugar cookie dough (homemade or store-bought)
- flower-shaped cookie cutter
- wood skewer sticks
- large gum drops
- frosting (optional)
See this post for a quick version using store-bought cookies.
How-to make edible flower bouquet arrangements:
1. Make some sugar cookie dough. Here's our favorite soft cookie recipe.
2.Cut the dough using a flower cookie cutter.
3. Before you bake the cookies, take a skewer and make a small hole in the middle, like this:
4. Bake according to the recipe and let cool.
5. If you want to frost the cookies, do so now.
You'll want a frosting that will dry completely and won't run off the cookies. I used the glace icing recipe from Our Best Bites.
6. Cut the gumdrops in half length-wise. Take the bottom half and slide it down about ½ inch on the skewer.
7. Then slide the cookie down and rest it on the gumdrop.
8. Put on the top piece of the gumdrop.
9. Put them all together in vase and you have a Springy edible bouquet!
It's perfect for a centerpiece.
Share this fun tutorial with your friends by pinning it!
J. and A. P. says
SOOO cute. I love this idea 🙂