*This post may contain affiliate links for your convenience. For more info, check out our Privacy & Disclosure Policy.
This delicious Skor Cake also known as “Better Than You-Know-What Cake” is everyone’s favorite! It’s so easy to make and tastes amazing!
You can never go wrong with a Skor Cake. This cake tastes like a really fancy and decadent dessert you would pay big bucks for at a restaurant, but in all reality, it takes just a few ingredients from the grocery store.
You can make this cake in advance. In fact, the longer you let all the flavors “marinade” together, the better the cake will be. Which is perfect so you can make this cake in advance for a birthday party, bridal or baby shower or family dinner. Once you are ready to serve, just pull it out of the fridge and cut it up!
I’m so glad my husband chooses this Skor cake almost every year for his birthday. It’s easy for me. And we all love it.
What You Need:
- devil’s food cake mix
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- whipped cream or frozen whipped topping
- 1 small jar caramel topping
- chopped up Skor bars or Heath chocolate covered toffee bits
How to Make:
Prepare the Devil’s Food Cake mix according to the package directions. Bake.
Here’s the Recipe!
- 1 German chocolate cake mix
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 jar caramel sauce
- 2 cups cool whip or whipped cream
- 4–5 crushed Skor bars or 1 cup hershey’s chocolate covered toffee bits
- Bake cake according the the directions on the package (a 9×13 pan or cookie sheet work best). Let cool for 2 minutes and then take a fork and poke lots of holes in the cake. The more the merrier. Pour the entire can of sweetened condensed milk on the cake, letting it seep into the holes. Then pour the caramel sauce over the cake.
- Let the cake cool and set up in the fridge.
- Right before serving, top with cool whip and chocolate covered toffee pieces (Skor bars).