This delicious “Better Than Sex” cake is totally family friendly. Also known as “Skor Cake”, this chocolate cake with toffee, caramel, and whipped cream is to die for!
BETTER THAN SEX CAKE
Do you need a delicious dessert that is super easy?
Better Than Sex Cake tastes like a really fancy and decadent dessert you would pay big bucks for at a restaurant, but in all reality, it takes just a few ingredients from the grocery store.
And you won’t need to spend all day in the kitchen to make it.
I’m so glad my husband chooses this Skor cake almost every year for his birthday. It’s easy for me. And we all love it.
PERFECT DESSERT TO MAKE AHEAD
Do you need an easy dessert for a birthday, family dinner, or party?
Feel free to make this Better Than Sex cake up to a few days in advance.
In fact, the longer you let all the flavors “marinade” together, the better the cake will be.
JUST 5 INGREDIENTS NEEDED:
- German chocolate or Devil’s food cake mix (either will work)
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- fresh whipped cream or frozen whipped topping
- 1 small jar caramel topping
- chopped up Skor bars or Heath chocolate covered toffee bits
BETTER-THAN-SEX CAKE DIRECTIONS
This cake is so easy to make!
First, prepare the chocolate cake mix cake mix according to the package directions and bake.
After the cake has cooled for 2 minutes, poke holes using a fork.
Pour sweetened condensed milk on top of the cake, letting it seep into the holes. Repeat with the caramel sauce.
Place the cake into the fridge and chill for at least a few hours, or until ready to eat.
Right before serving, spread fresh whipped cream or frozen whipped topping on top. Then sprinkle the Skor or Heath bar pieces on top of the cream.
You are going to LOVE this cake!
OTHER POPULAR CAKES TO TRY:
NEED AN EASY WEDDING GIFT IDEA?
This is my all-time favorite 9×13 cake pan. Print off this recipe and give it with the pan for a super easy wedding gift!
A delicious chocolate cake with caramel, sweetened condensed milk and toffee bits.
- 1 German chocolate or Devil’s Food cake mix
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 jar caramel sauce
- 2 cups cool whip or whipped cream
- 4–5 crushed Skor bars or 1 cup hershey’s chocolate covered toffee bits
- Bake cake according the the directions on the package (a 9×13 pan or cookie sheet work best). Let cool for 2 minutes and then take a fork and poke lots of holes in the cake. The more the merrier. Pour the entire can of sweetened condensed milk on the cake, letting it seep into the holes. Then pour the caramel sauce over the cake.
- Let the cake cool and set up in the fridge.
- Right before serving, top with cool whip and chocolate covered toffee pieces (Skor bars).
- Category: Desserts
Keywords: skor cake, better than sex cake, chocolate cake, birthday cake