Such a quick and easy Halloween banner that is perfect for your mantle, doorway, or Halloween party. You can make this Halloween craft in under 1 hour.
HALLOWEEN BANNER IDEAS
Decorating your home for Halloween doesn't need to cost a fortune or take you forever to do!
This adorable Halloween banner is the perfect quick craft to make your home more festive for Halloween.
- This Halloween banner can be made in less than 1 hour
- It will only cost you about $6
- You can use it year after year
- Use it on your mantle, for a Halloween party, or entry way
DIY HALLOWEEN BANNER SUPPLIES:
- Halloween fabric, bought at JoAnns
- black double-fold hem tape
- pinking shears
- sewing machine
- scrap of cardboard or heavy paper
All the supplies only cost us about $6, since we already had a sewing machine and pinking shears.
HOW TO MAKE YOUR HALLOWEEN FABRIC BANNER
1. Choose your fabric. The hardest part was finding fabric we liked. We went to 3 different fabric stores since we were looking for modern, black and white and orange patterned Halloween fabric.
2. Make a quick template for your banner pieces. Or grab a template in our Freebies section here.
3. Cut 7x9 triangles out of the fabric. Use pinking shears so you don't have to sew the edges of your triangles.
4. Sew them onto the double-fold hem tape.
Seriously, I am no seamstress, so if I can make this, so can you! Promise!
Really, the hardest part was finding the fabric we liked.
WHERE TO USE YOUR BANNER:
- Your mantle
- Halloween party backdrop
This banner is cute and fun all by itself, but you can also add some cobwebs, black silhouette portraits and mini pumpkins to make your mantle look even more Halloween-y.
And don't forget to add your display your favorite Halloween books in a witch's cauldron. You'll totally get extra festive points.