Tons of easy and funny April Fools jokes you can play on your family and friends.
Best April Fools Day Joke Ideas
Want to play some harmless Aprils Fools pranks on your family or friends? Look no further.
Here’s simple, funny, and quick April Fools Jokes ideas that are great for all ages!
April Fools Pranks Supplies
Check out the harmless pranks below, but here are some ready-to-go options.
DIY APRIL FOOLS PRANKS
Ready for good April Fools Jokes? These pranks make best April Fools jokes for kids or even April Fools Jokes boyfriend!
1. Leave a message for your boss or spouse that said that “Mr. Lyon” called. List the phone number of the local zoo. For Hogle Zoo in Utah, the number is 801-584-1769.
2. Tape a Slurpee cup or mug to the top of your car with clear packing tape or magnets. Drive slowly through parking lots to get lots of funny reactions.
3. Steal the towels and clothes from the bathroom as your victim is in the shower!
4. Glue a quarter to the sidewalk or other well-trafficked area. Watch nearby as people try to pick it up.
5. Set the clock ½ hour ahead. Your roommates/spouse/family will all show up ½ hour early or you can tell them April Fools and have a ½ hour of extra time with them!
6. Put a “For Sale” sign in your neighbor’s yard
7. Put a chicken bouillon cube in the shower head. (But don’t forget to shower first.)
8. Place a piece of clear plastic wrap on the toilet seat.
9. Have a family April Fool’s Day dinner.
10. Put vaseline on the door handles.
11. Write “Just Married” on your friend or spouse’s car back window with window markers.
12. Have a free lemonade stand with colored water (dyed with yellow) and a nice heaping spoon of salt!
13. Instead of making caramel apples, make caramel onions.
14. Set out a plate of chocolate-dipped cotton balls for your family or friends to enjoy.
15. Paint a bar of soap with clear nail polish and put in the shower.
16. Fill up a Krispy Kreme donut box with veggies instead!
17. Put tape under your coworkers or spouse’s computer mouse and watch them as they can’t figure out why it won’t work!
18. Place a piece of bubble wrap under a bathroom rug or kitchen rug. Whoever steps on it first will hear a great surprise!
Tag your fun April Fool’s pranks with on IG with @sofestive so we can feature you.