*This post may contain affiliate links for your convenience. For more info, check out our Privacy & Disclosure Policy.
This Peanut Butter Pie is super easy and fast to make–a perfect last-minute pie recipe for Pie Day, Thanksgiving, or a family dinner.
Peanut Butter Pie
The best part is you don’t even have to bake this peanut butter pie. Easy peasy!
- 9” Oreo pie shell or graham cracker crust
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 12 oz. Cool Whip
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- Mix cream cheese and peanut butter together.
- Blend in Cool Whip, milk, and sugar.
- Mix well and pour into crust.
- Refrigerate until firm. It’s that easy!
Original recipe from Andrea Nelson